maandag 9 juni 2008

Me and my friend Ewa.

Since we met in august 2006 on the "Summer school of spoken Sanskrit", Ewa and me had a relation (partly long distance) for about 6 months. We kept in contact and met eachother in Kerala, travelled to Delhi together (see corresponding posts in september-october-november). She is Polish, from Warsaw.
Now she had vacation from her dance courses (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bharatanatyam) in Kalamandalam, the now "Deemed University" for traditional arts, and we decided to travel to the high north together. I left the ashram and met her in Delhi. The following days we visited Chandigarh (city designed by Le Corbusier with an intriguing history), Dharamsala (abode of the Dalai Lama), we proceeded to Jammu and Srinagar, Kashmir. Out of a lack of time she left for Delhi and I proceeded to Ladakh. After a fabulous time there I am in Vashisht, Manali now. In Between I visited a Tibetan youth camp with an English-Israeli friend Alex for a few days, where we used our youth group experience.
There are interesting stories about my time in Srinagar and Ladakh, they might come later. Now it is time to chill in Manali.
Cheers dears xxx

Geen opmerkingen: